Translate these seven sentences from English to French in two ways:
a. in an informal way using pogner
b. in a neutral way avoiding pogner
She caught the ball.
a. Elle a pogné la balle.
b. Elle a attrapé la balle.
Before you begin, read Everything you ever wanted to know about the québécois verb POGNER.
1. I caught her by the sleeve.
2. I caught a cold.
3. I’m afraid I’ll get caught.
4. The car caught on fire.
5. I’m stuck with a big problem.
6. His music is a hit with young people.
7. They fought each other in front of the school.
Answers tomorrow in #583!