Translate these seven sentences from English to French using the verb niaiser.
If you’re not familiar with this verb, be sure to read Everything you ever wanted to know about the québécois verb NIAISER before you begin.
Answers to come in #588!
1. Stop goofing off at work.
2. You’re getting played by your girlfriend.
3. I wasted almost all day on Facebook.
4. Are you kidding me or what?
5. I got teased at school because of my first name.
6. You made me wait around for three hours for that?
7. Don’t mess around with those guys.