All I’ll say is GOOD LUCK.
1. If you add together the individual numbers in Montréal’s iconic telephone area code and then multiply that sum by the total number of STM métro stations, what is the result?
2. In terms of Québécois pronunciation, which of the following words doesn’t belong?
3. Which Montréal suburb will forever be associated with hair?
4. Which typically Québécois word below is shared with another variety of French used in a country where women didn’t have the right to vote in federal elections until 1971?
5. If you divide by two the Montréal apartment-size designation equivalent to a one-bedroom apartment, what is the result?
6. What kitchen appliance is associated with a francophone’s having little knowledge of English?
7. If you no longer stand a chance, then what animal has died on you?
8. Do you hate me yet?
9. Which word below rhymes with an informal Québécois verb that might be used to talk about getting a ticket?
10. Which two components from a word pair below are related to each other in terms of French vocabulary?
a) bird / schoolbus
b) onion rings / computer
c) milk / post office
d) underwear / fire hydrant
e) rush hour / slice of pizza
Now you’re really going to hate me.
I’m not going to give you the answers.